We appreciate your business and want to ensure you are pleased with each transaction. These are the disclosures regarding your purchase and shipment.
Incorrect Shipping Address: The Cheese Connection LLC relies upon the customer to enter or provide the correct shipping or delivery address at time of purchase. If a wrong address given, it is the customer’s responsibility to assume any additional shipping charges. The customer is also responsible for accepting the product if delivery is delayed. If the product perishes in shipment due to the customer providing an incorrect address, The Cheese Connection LLC accepts no responsibility to replace without additional payment by the customer. Additionally, we do not provide refunds in this situation.
You are not home when order arrives: Delivery and mail theft is continually on the rise, especially during the holidays and with each shipment we provide a tracking number either through FedEx, UPS or USPS. If for some reason, your delivery is stolen and we can verify with the tracking number that the shipment was delivered, we do not take responsibility and ship another order for free nor do we provide a refund. We encourage all of our customers to utilize a secure post office box, drop box or have it held at a local FedEx or UPS station to avoid this concern. Additionally, if the products delivered are perishable and perish during this delay, The Cheese Connection LLC does not accept responsibility nor provide a refund.
Damaged Shipment: With each shipment we to care to ensure that your product arrives in good condition. However, in the case of a damaged shipment, please contact us 844-287-3711 so that we can investigate and do what we can to fix the issue.
Defective Items: All claims must be made within 14 days of receipt of the item or returns will not be accepted, considered or refunded. Please note, at no time can we accept back food based, perishable items.
United States Postal Service, FedEx or UPS Delivery Delay: When there a mechanical failure, weather pattern or Act of God that causes a delay in shipments or receipt of a shipment by the carrier to the client, whether it be United States Postal Service, UPS or FedEx, our store will take measures to ensure the package is delivered, but our store does not guarantee the delivery date nor do we provide a refund for this delayed delivery date. Additionally, when a client selects the method of shipping, Ground, Overnight, 2nd Day Air, 3rd Day Air, First Class or Priority mail this date is determined from the date we ship the item, not from the date the client placed the order online. Our store ships 5 days per week; however, if a client needs an order on a specific date the order should be called in, not placed online.
Product Quality Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the quality of our product please contact us immediately. We are happy to work with you to resolve a quality or application issue. The Cheese Connection LLC takes no responsibility for:
- Damage or liability caused by use of our product in other products.
- We only guarantee the quality of our products once they leave our distribution center. It is up to you to assure that they are received and handled in a quality manner.
- The Cheese Connection LLC takes no responsibility for quality issues arising from products sold and distributed that are in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- We encourage you to sanitize each culture pouch or product before dispensing cultures and other ingredients.
- All cultures that are in the original manufacturer’s container and are intended to be used entirely. It is recommended to pour contents into a sterilized measuring container and never insert anything into the package. The Cheese Connection LLC takes no responsibility for any quality issues when only a portion of the original packaged amount of product is used. It is the Buyer’s responsibility if the entire contents are not used in a single batch.
Return Policy: Due to the nature of our products, we are unable to accept ingredient returns as we cannot resell these items because of risk of contamination and mishandling.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. Any personal information collected by The Cheese Connection LLC is used solely for the purpose of our business activities with you. We will never provide this information to any other party.