Now Offering PhageGuard Listex for Listeria Monocytogenes control!
PhageGuard Listex is a highly concentrated solution containing the Phage P100. Bacteriophages are the most abundant microorganisms in the world and can be used for targeted bacterial and pathogen control.
The phage used in PhageGuard Listex is selected for its killing ability against Listeria Monocytogenes, but targets all listeria strains and can effectively be applied as surface intervention, in the brine and as a fumigator in the cheese make or aging room. PhageGuard Listex has no effect on the color, texture or taste of the finished product. It can also be safely used in your starter culture room as it has no negative effect on a starter cultures activity rate.
PhageGuard Listex advantages are:
- FDA and USDA approved
- Has no influence on starter cultures
- No organoleptic influence
- Approved for use in Certified Organic Products
- Harmless to humans, animals and plants
- No wastewater issues
- No worker safety issues
- Non-corrosive to equipment and concrete
- No additional labeling is required on your cheese by the FDA.
- Has been proven effective in Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Canada and other countries.
- Organic certified by OMRI USA and SKAL EU.
Call today for additional information and pricing! This product can only be purchased via telephone call and not via our website.